Heeled shoes have existed in the history of mankind since remote times, as there are some illustrations that might lead historians to place its origin from the ancient Egypt, however began to popularize more or less in the 15th century.
In fact, these shoes can be an excellent ally for women, provided we do not hurt, because they stylize the figure and even the way of walking.
To avoid injuries, aches and fatigue, there is nothing better than practice and do some exercises that, with perseverance, can surely become an expert to use slippers; Therefore, and with information from Veintitantos, meet the 10 tips to not miss the glamour and use your heels at day and night.
1 Before buy heels, it is important that you v. that they are suitable for you; never buy a large or small, since surely will cause blisters, injuries or pain.
2. Wide heels can give you more security than the stiletto heels, tries to alternate them frequently.
3 Platforms and wedges are excellent for those who have to be a good time to stand, since they distribute tension in your feet.
4 It is important to occasionally leave the heels and use flats or sneakers.
5. If those heels that you fell in love with bought them for a special occasion, I recommend that you try them a few days before in short periods of time, get used to walk with them.
6. In order to avoid wear on the heel of Achilles, it is recommended that you place on the edge of a step with your heels in the air in order to stretch the tendon and regain your strength.
7. One of the great dangers of using high heels is that your position is not normal and the column balance is altered, causing back pain; to avoid this, you can stand on one leg for 10 seconds and do the same with the other.
8. In order to avoid that your ankles are easily hurt, it is recommended that you lift your feet up on the toes 10 times for 10 seconds, this will work in the strength and elasticity of this part of the foot.
9 Calves can also be damaged by the use of high heels, so whenever you take off shoes you must stretch your legs to strengthen them and regain its elasticity.
10. Finally, it is recommended that you use pads, since they are made to avoid the pressure of the weight of your body on the feet.